Omni Cleaning specializes in commercial carpet cleaning, particularly high-rise carpet cleaning. We use a wide variety of cleaning methods, chemicals, and equipment to facilitate and expedite the cleaning process for your commercial building whether it be a warehouse, single-story, industrial, or in a high rise.
We clean all aspects of commercial, include a routine cleaning of floors, carpets, tiles, partition walls, internal walls, suspended ceilings, lighting, furniture and upholstery cleaning, window cleaning, deep cleans of sanitary conveniences and washing facilities, kitchens and dining areas, consumables and feminine hygiene facilities as well as cleaning of telephones and IT equipment. We also can provide a periodic maintenance contract.
Our Commercial Carpet Cleaning includes two basic methods, encapsulation, and hot water extraction.
- The encapsulation method uses a cleaning solution that is scrubbed into the carpet, encapsulates the dirt, and brings the soil and dirt to the carpet surface. When the carpet is thoroughly dry, the carpet is vacuumed. Encapsulation is an interim maintenance cleaning method used between deep cleanings.
- Hot water extraction uses high-temperature water combined with a cleaning solution that shoots the cleaning solution into the carpet. The dirt and soil are then extracted with a vacuum. Hot water extraction leaves no residue and is the preferred cleaning method recommended by carpet manufacturers. This deep cleaning method is suggested every 12 months and sometimes is required by the warranty.
- Economics: Commercial Carpeting should last 20 years with regular cleaning.
- Without properly maintaining the carpet, deterioration occurs in a third less time.
- Health: From a health perspective, carpeting can be compared to a sink that collects airborne particles, pollutants, and bacteria.
- Natural gravity causes this debris to settle in the carpet. With a thorough deep cleaning of the carpet, all pollutants are removed. The sink is emptied.
- Studies have shown, carpet holds down dirt and dust until the carpet is properly cleaned.
- Swedish studies have also shown when carpets are removed from public areas, respiratory illness increases by 35%. When the carpets are reinstalled, the rates of respiratory illness decline.
- Aesthetics: Professional carpet cleaning gives your company a polished look. Clients will think highly of your company if they walk into a well maintained carpeted office.