1. How do I extent the life of my carpet after it has been cleaned?
A four part program to maintain your carpeting after it is cleaned include the following key steps.
- Vacuuming on a regular basis, especially in high traffic areas of the building, is an important step in thorough carpet care cleaning. Regular vacuuming (3-4 times a week) by your janitorial service lessens micro abrasion to the carpet, and removes allergens, soil and debris from the carpet.
- Use indoor and outdoor walk off mats placed at the entry areas of a building to help keeping carpeting and flooring clean. Walk off mats decrease the frequency of cleaning by catching dirt and debris before it is brought into the main structure.
- Spot clean carpeting to prolong the lifetime of your carpet and help to prevent soil from setting into the carpet. In order to encourage the recommended spot cleaning and lower your long term costs, Omni Cleaning Services gives free spot cleaner to all of our clients.
- Schedule regular carpet cleaning. Hot water extraction, a deep cleaning method, is recommended every 12 months. Low moisture cleaning maintenance is recommended every 6 months.
2. How often should I have my carpet deep cleaned?
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recommends regularly scheduled cleaning for total soil removal. Based on normal environmental conditions, the EPA’s recommendations on carpet cleaning frequency for office buildings and commercial buildings are: ground floor, every 3-6 months; higher floors, every 6-12 months; and commercial (retail shops, banks, etc.,) every 3-6 months.
3. How big of a commercial building can you clean?
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Omni Cleaning can handle high-rise buildings up to 50 stories. Omni offers a free inspection and comprehensive estimate with no obligation to you. We are IICRC certified, licensed and bonded . All of our work is backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Contact us today for you commercial cleaning needs.
4. What needs to be moved to clean my commercial high rise?
All items and objects that are not going to be in the office on a permanent basis will need to be moved. It is recommended that you move all chair mats. Omni Cleaning Services will move the chairs. Desks and tables generally can stay in place.
5. What kind of access do I need to provide to the high rise building?
Omni Cleaning Services needs access to stairways, from the ground to the office, to run hoses to the office. We need access to water hook-ups on the exterior of the building. If necessary, we can locate an internal water hook-up. Omni Cleaning will make sure to identify a water hook-up in our onsite survey, prior to performing any cleaning services.
6. Why shouldn’t I have my normal janitorial service clean the carpet?
Most janitorial services do not have the equipment, certification or knowledge on how to properly clean a carpet or meet the cleaning requirements to keep your carpeting in warranty.
7. Does my office space lease include commercial carpet cleaning for my office?
Most of the time commercial carpet cleaning is not included in office space leases. Government contracts usually do include commercial carpet cleaning in leased office space, and usually you do have a choice of the carpet cleaning professional.
8. Should I use a Carpet Protector?
Carpet protector can be applied after each carpet cleaning to help maintain the stain resistance of carpet and reduce carpet wear.
FAQs On Carpet Cleaning
Questions about carpet cleaning. How offten should my carpet be cleaned? Commercial cleaning, Highrise access, Protecting and cleaning methods and how safe are the chemicals.
faq, carpet cleaning, safe, children, protector, service, high rise, maintain,
9. Are your carpet cleaning methods and chemicals safe for children?
All of our cleaning solutions are green, certified and totally safe. Omni Cleaning Services uses steam and hot water extraction to remove carpet soil and residue. We limit the use of toxic cleaning.